Necklace review - Happiness Boutique - German Brand



I got a lovely email during Summer 2015 while I was in Bosnia, from a company called Happiness Boutique - a jewelry brand based in Berlin, Germany.



They asked if I would like to review one of their statement necklaces, so I selected one of the more simple ones - which was a gold chain with two interlinking rings. 


I am not usually really a jewelry person, but I found myself wearing this simple necklace rather often!




Here are some pictures - the packaging was really cute and cool!














Also if you are interested in buying anything from them, they offer free shipping and a customer reward programme - 


You can also enter the bi-monthly giveaway - 


Their website is:

Here they are on Instagram:

Facebook:

Twitter:

Pinterest:

YouTube:



The other ones that I liked were:







and for something a bit different:




Hope you find something that you like!

Heart It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow by Email: