Empties: October - December 2018 (& what I would get again)


A bunch of (health/beauty) products I used up between October and 31st December 2018.
I'm still very aware that I need to cut down on my plastics consumption in particular, and will definitely make a better go of this in 2019.

Here's a list of the things I thought were great, and the ones which I would recommend giving a body swerve.





WOULD BUY AGAIN
(I have been repurchasing this for years and years)


WOULD BUY AGAIN
Aussie Shampoo - price depends on size, usually around £4

OTHERS (probably won't buy again, but I might)
Pantene Smooth & Sleek, Repair & Protect (these are good, but I would like to try to steer away from really silicone-y keratin-y hair things this year) usually around £2
Tesco Anti Dandruff Shampoo £1 (link goes to the apple one, couldn't find the original)


WOULD BUY AGAIN

OTHERS (probably won't buy again)
Quest Vitamin C £4.99 (I got these free in a goodie bag)


WOULD BUY AGAIN 
Sainsbury's Spiced Turmeric £1.50 (it's alot cheaper than the Pukka version)

OTHERS (probably won't buy again)
Morrisons Winter Spiced Tea (I think it has been discontinued)


WOULD BUY AGAIN 
Bio Oil x2 (I tend to wait until it is on sale to about £5 or under)
Lush Charity Pot x2 £13.95 for large, £3.95 for small (this seems pricey but is really worth it - the large pot lasts me around 6 months to a year, and is AMAZING) 
Neutrogena Hand & Nail Cream £4.40 (I tend to shop around for this and try to find deals / sales)

OTHERS (probably won't buy again)
Venus razors (I didn't like the scent of these Olay ones)
Listerine Cool Citrus (I prefer it in mint flavour, or the purple one)


WOULD BUY AGAIN 
La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo x2 + a mini (Superdrug seem to do La Roche for cheapest) £11.99
The Ordinary - Buffet £12.70, Granactive Retinoid £8, Azelaic Acid £5.50
Simple Toner - prices vary but it's super cheap
Cosrx Pimple Patch x 5 £3.35 each (price varies though)

OTHERS (probably won't buy again)
La Roche Posay Effaclar toner (now £8.99 on Superdrug)
Cake Sheet Mask
Sephora Sleeping Mask 
Double Serum
Neal's Yard testers x2
Weil Cream 






Heart It

1 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow by Email: