Art folio new template


I changed the template for my online art folio.

 (well, one of them!)




Please let me know what you think.

Should I change my main blog to this template?





There seems to be difficulty with comments however, and I might have some problems with headings / subheadings transferring across.

(In my current template I tend to use the sub-heading setting for the headings, because it is larger).

Heading


Sub-Heading



Minor Heading




Starting September 2015.
Successful students from the course can sometimes get onto a masters course, even if their bachelors degree is not in art. 
Even if I don't do this, I will still get the opportunity to improve my art and design, which will overlap with my film course.







Heart It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow by Email: