Post-Exam Adventures Around London (Gallivanting II)






05/06/15


I went to Waterloo, and along the street called The Cut to The Young Vic for my Bosnia Training.

The Young Vic cafe (called The Cut Bar) is gorgeous and it has a really nice vibe down there.

I think it would be cool to live there in my 3rd year (depending on rent prices of course!)


In the evening it was the Summerball at Royal Holloway.

(I'm in the pink)
































Photos curtesy of Emma Oxton, Holly Khatri, Beth Yarrow, Saurav Chowdhuri, Thoma Light, and probably a bunch of other friends that posted stuff on Facebook.

07/06/15


Virginia Water

(I'm in the blue daisy top)

















08/06/15


Boat Party on the Thames

(I'm in the crazy sequin thing)









(Gallivanting part I is here)



Heart It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow by Email: