List of 5 - April 2017






5 things you got from the grocery shop this week (or two):
– 2nd hand bag & scarf
Aussie hair conditioner
– Sensodyne toothpaste
– a big vanilla candle
– Nathan water bottle
5 episodes/films you’ve most recently seen:
– Mr Turner
– Galapagos
– Made in Chelsea
– Simon Reeve in Australia
– Goggle box
5 products you’ve used recently:
– Earl Grey tea
5 plans for this week:
– Gin launch party
– Park run
– Back to London/Egham
– Pack
– See some friends in Edinburgh
5 things you ate/drank yesterday:
– Chicken Liver Pate
– Macaroni Cheese
– Beans on Toast
– Tea
– Coffee
5 places you haven’t been but want to go to:
– Cuba
– Kazakhstan
– Israel/Palestine
– Budapest
– Barcelona

5 things you wish you could do:
– Speak (more) languages
– Not stress
– Mental arithmetic
– Juggle
– See the things I can do, and not be constantly comparing myself

5 people I most recently followed on Instagram:
– @belifusa
5 3 expressions I use more than most people:
– You know what I mean?
– Sassy
– I don't mind
– 
– 

Heart It

1 comments:

 

Follow by Email: