Things I like right now


A list of things I like at the moment:





This Barry M nail paint in either Speed Demon or Kiss Me Quick - it doesn't have the name on the bottle and it is hard to tell from the colours online. Basically a dusty millennial pink.

T2 Strawberries & Cream tea (I can't find the individual tea online, only in this set - which is the one I have been trying it from anyway)

Reading more (see GoodReads)

Two-tone Ikea candles / Ikea in general - I've just got an Ikea card and loving it.

Rhubarb & Ginger Gin by Edinburgh Gin

Head and Shoulders Argan Oil Shampoo

Lush French Kiss Bubble Bar

Ru Paul and Queer Eye For The Straight Guy on Netflix

Hobbycraft (I'm thinking of getting into making things for my Etsy shop)

Rifle Paper Company, Ohh Deer & Jade Fisher designs


I will write a more blog-y / chatty post soon.
For now, I would recommend browsing Jade Fisher's Instagram, Positive News, this article about Wes Anderson's new film, or this article about making friends.


I know I've not been keeping to my self-set schedule of Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays - but I will just write this week off as an exceptional / difficult week.

Next week will be better :)







Heart It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow by Email: