Tomorrow is December


The last day of November.

The light is really beautiful today.

I walked through the trees on campus and the sun was shining through the amber leaves and it was just a tiny bit misty.

I haven't blogged much this month. Or the month before. Nor the month before that.

It has been a strange few months. A lot of things have changed.

Even more things have changed since this time last year.

I'm not sure that I understand anything any more than I did then, but at least today I am in a much better situation than I was this time last year.

I forgot to bring my camera on my walk, but here are some pictures that I took of Royal Holloway a little while ago, and it is the same quality of light today - except maybe a bit frostier.









 

Heart It

2 comments:

  1. i feel you - i haven't blogged much lately either. that aside, i love the photo of everyone eating at the table and the building in the background with sunlight - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank-you! Yes I hope to blog much more this year! I am really enjoying your blog too!

      Delete

 

Follow by Email: