3x14 List December 2018



3 things I’m looking forward to
✎ Christmas food
✎ Christmas movies
✎ Maybe snow?
3 things I’m not looking forward to
✎ Not going to focus on that!
✎ /
✎ /
3 things I like
Washi tape
✎ Seeing nice social projects on Twitter
✎ Cheese
3 things I don’t like
✎ The bad vibes in politics / the news right now
✎ Worrying / being anxious
✎ Broad beans
3 things I want to do
✎ Draw/paint again & do music again
✎ Learn to do embroidery
✎ Read more

3 things i should do
✎ Reply to friends
✎ Uni work
✎ Read more
3 things i can do
✎ Cook (but I am learning all the time)
✎ Think of others
✎ Think in weirdo creative odd ways
3 things I can’t do
✎ I think I might delete this category from the list
✎ /
✎ /
3 things on my mind
✎ Worries
✎ Christmas present ideas
✎ World politics
3 things I talk about a lot
✎ Food
✎ Books
✎ Politics
3 things i want:
✎ To feel calm and happy
✎ The people around me & people I love to feel happy
✎ To pursue creative things
3 things that make me calm
✎ Candles
✎ Tea
✎ Having a tidy room
3 things that stress me out
✎ Time/ lack of it
✎ *trying to not think of stressful things*
✎ /
3 things I have done this past week
✎ Wrapped Christmas presents
✎ Listened to a lot of podcasts
✎ Watched a lot of Poirot
I got this list from Hjartesmil.
Heart It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow by Email: