Blog post cleanse





So I have this weird habit of writing a blog post, maybe even popping photos in, and then not posting it.

Or just writing a title even. Something I have been thinking about or want to write about, but then never get around to it.

Well, since I am finishing most of my university work - I thought it might be good to do a "blog post cleanse" and post all of the stuff that I've been hoarding here as a draft for months, maybe even years.

Just thought I would give a small warning that this blog will probably be updated daily for the next while.



If you have any ideas for posts, or are curious about anything, have any questions for me - please do comment below or message me on Twitter / Gmail / Facebook / Instagram.


x

Heart It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow by Email: